What we collectWe may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you want the information to be used by D. P. James for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing email@example.com or Uform, Creagh Business Park, Toomebridge, Co.Antrim, BT41 3UF.
What we do with the information we gather
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Provided that you have given us permission, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.